Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Attack on Cricket


After a long absence from the Blogging world, today I was forced to return due to some recent development in Pakistan.
Since the election of Mr. Zardari as the President of Pakistan, I was so disgusted with Pakistan and its people; I just simply could not figure out why am I so worried about my home country when the people living there do not even care about!? Anyhow this may be a topic for other post.

The current problem we have on our hands is to find the culprits responsible for the attack on Sri Lankan team in Lahore. This is not an attack on our sovereignty but also on our dignity. As a Pakistani I feel so ashamed of myself for letting this happen that I cannot even walk with my head up now.

We are a very hospitable nation and our culture as well as religion teaches us to respect and protect our guests. Our hospitality used to be such that even our enemies felt protected if they came over as guests.
So What changed!! How can we let this happen?

In my opinion whoever attacked Sri-Lankan team were neither Pakistani or Muslims. We know better how to treat our guests. I have a strong feeling that Indian agency RAW is involved here to further destabilize Pakistan. This way they can call on the international community to take control of Pakistan's Nuclear Assets.

It is high time for our government to wake up and at least take five minutes from their daily "Loot Fest" and think about Pakistan. Otherwise, I strongly urge the Military to please save us once more....

No comments:

Post a Comment